Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Time Flies

Wow, where has the time gone? We've been super busy with our Spring/Summer activities. We've gone camping again since the last post and this time (per Bailey's request) we took our dog Lola. She did pretty well but she had to stay tied up or on a leash. The kids walked her around a lot and she even took Karsyn for a walk one time (well she ran and pulled Karsyn behind her).

Ahh, the days of the slip N slide. Brandon took a work trip to CA in March and brought back the gift for the girls. Karsyn has been asking to use it since he brought it home. We finally had a nice evening to get it out after work. They had a blast.



Boating and the Sand-Dunes. Our family bought a boat last year and enjoyed it very much. Cooper is now big enough to really have a blast. We put him on the tube for a nice slow and easy ride while the girls were on one of our friends' boats getting a wild ride.











Memorial Day weekend has tons of activities for the good ol town of Moses Lake. It's our Annual Spring Festival: Carnival, Parade, Car Show and Sidewalk Chalk display. The kids love going down to draw on the streets of downtown. There is also a fountain thing next to the Post Office now so of course they had to check that out too. Cousins were in town for the festivities so they are included in a few of the pictures too. I'm not sure how many actually look at this site but I'm going to try harder to write more often and post more pictures.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Looks like you guys are having to much fun with our us. I am glad your kids like to tube. My are still scardy cats. Hope hope all is well. I hope to see you soon.

Mike and Bette Lang said...

Cute pictures! I especially love the one of Cooper watering the tree.

Memorial was a fun weekend with Tyson's family here, too, and Jeanne's kids. We did miss Lindsay's family, though.

I haven't visited anyone's blog for a long time, so I'm trying to catch up today.

Keep up the good work.

XO
Bette/Nana