Monday, February 11, 2008

Potty Training


We started on Thursday, things have been going exceptionally well. I have a ton of Princess Pull-Ups that are left over from my daughter and also some hand-me-downs that are Princess from a friend of mine, just for outings. Good thing that he doesn't mind, in fact, he kinda likes em. For the most part he's been in big boy underwear (Spiderman and Thomas the Train, and for Valentine day we'll expand his underwear collection into Cars). One benefit is that I really don't ever leave the house except to the grocery store on the weekend so I can devote full attention to this feat that we will master. Yeah Cooper. Now, does anyone have an idea on how to get him off the candy? That was the main incentive at the beginning... I'm wondering if he's just going to get the stuff. I would like to switch over to something a little healthier but I don't want to discourage him when he is doing so well. Help... to be continued.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I can't believe the cooper is old enough to potty train. He is getting so big! Happy Birthday Kate. I hope you have a wonderful day.