Friday, March 7, 2008

It's Been a While



So it's been about a month. My birthday came and went, no pictures to prove it. Cooper is officially potty-trained. The Flu bug came and went, literally through everyone in my house (with the exception of Bailey and Brandon-that's a good thing)... but unfortunately ALL the daycare kids ended up getting it in one form or the other. Then, bless their hearts, they passed it on to their own families. So I think that it's finally dead. There are remnants of it in one last baby, but he's doing better. Strict inforcement of the BRAT diet around here... and no stains on my carpet YIPEE.






Then came Bailey's 8th birthday. We celebrated with Grandma Jane, Nana and Papa at the house on her actual day, but then it was a bowling party on the weekend. The kids had a great time. Bowling, Pizza, and cupcakes. It was super simple but the kids were none the wiser. In order to keep the chaos level to a minimum I pleaded with the dads of the three young boys in our group to maybe do something else with them. They decided since it was a nice enough day to take them fishing. It was three daddy's and a soon to be 4 year old, and two 2 1/2 year olds out to hit the lake to catch some fish. Cooper was very excited and it helped me out for the birthday party. Yeah, daddy to the rescue. No fish were caught, but it was a good day anyway.







1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Happy birthday Bailey! I can't believe she is 8. Thats to bad about the fly bug. We had it around her too. Just Izzy and Addy got it. I am thinking about a trip up for the kids spring break April 14-18th. I will keep you posted.