Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Unfortunate Accident

So, we have had a fun filled month or so. We've been BBQ'ing in the awesome weather mixed with shoveling some unwanted snow... not quite shoveling, but it was an unwelcome snowfall. We've been to a soccer tournament, courtesy of our 8 year old daughter. Then we made a trip to the dentist, with the added bonus of seeing all of our immediate family on Brandon's side. Had our teeth worked on, visited with our family and ate a yummy dinner. It was a quick trip to Pullman, about a 2 hour drive from here, but we needed to get back to get ready for our first camping trip of the year. We were only travelling about 30 minutes away from home but it was perfect. The kids went fishing, rode bikes, blew bubbles, and then we ate dinner followed up by the S'mores. They had a blast and even though it was only one night it was perfect for our first trip. We were literally gone for only 24 hours. Now, my unfortunate accident comes into play here... I have lost all my pictures of this fun filled trip. I'm very sad because my potty-trained 2 year old was pleased to announce that now he is able to "go" on a tree. It was the cutest thing ever to get that perfect picture of his bare booty while "doing his business". Now maybe that is a sight only a mother could love but it was the cutest little bare booty I've ever seen. I envisioned my latest project of printing it out in black and white, oh about an 8 x 10 size, and framing it for a bathroom decoration. I think that would be the perfect place for it. Well now I guess I won't get the "first" time framed but I will get that picture, so help me I will get it. So, now I must work on getting more pictures for my blog.. this loss saddens me, but I will get over it.

No comments: