Oh yeah, a snow day. Why can't it just snow in December when it's supposed to. A white Christmas in Moses Lake... what's that? So I have extra kids today since there isn't any school... wish me luck in surviving our first snow day of the year.
I LOVE IT! Did you get invited to my blog, too? I now have about a dozen pictures on it. Lindsay has a blog, too. One thing Lindsay mentioned is that we might not want to put the city so any predators wouldn't be able to find us as easily. Just a thought.
We've been married 10 years now and have completed our little family. We have a great house and a fun boat and our families are close by. What more can you ask for? A little less chaos in everyday life... what fun would that be?
1 comment:
Kate,
I LOVE IT! Did you get invited to my blog, too? I now have about a dozen pictures on it. Lindsay has a blog, too. One thing Lindsay mentioned is that we might not want to put the city so any predators wouldn't be able to find us as easily. Just a thought.
Bette
Post a Comment