Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Mommy and Daddy Vacation


Leavenworth, WA January 2008

Just a little mini-vacation for me and Brandon to get away. We didn't go far (just to Leavenworth, WA) and we didn't go for long (oh, about 36 hours)... but I bet the grandparents would beg-to-differ. Here's a nice shot of Brandon and I in front of the snow that is piled up to our heads. He went on a snow-mobile tour with a friend, while my friend and I went for a spa treatment. A much needed relaxing time with great friends and great food. Thanks Nana, Papa, and Grandma Jane.... much appreciated.

2 comments:

jayne said...

I LOVE get-aways like this. Even if they are super short. Glad you got a relaxing break.

Lindsay said...

It sounds like you guys had fun. I wish nana and papa lived closer so we could have a get away.