
Bailey started 3rd grade on Wed. 27th and then Karsyn finally got to start on Tuesday 9/2. They were both very excited to get started on their new adventure. Karsyn will be the oldest in her class since she'll be five at the end of September. She has waited a long time to go to school and did very well. I was a little nervous, as was she...(that was her favorite word all weekend before the big day) about how it would go. She's had issues before about me leaving her, but she did great. Bailey of course was fine and insisted on riding the bus the first day of school. It worked out great for me but I'm a little sad to see her growing up so fast. Karsyn also got to start Gymnastics on Tuesday. Unfortunately I forgot my camera for her first day but I'm sure they'll be plenty of Kodak moments to come in that event. Bailey also started her fourth year in soccer. They play two seasons each year, so we have been really involved with soccer since she was four. There will also be photo-ops in that event too. I hope all the kids have gotten off to school safely and happily... best of luck to all the mommies now at home with nothing to do.... Yeah Right!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment