Thursday, September 18, 2008

Something New

Something new in our lives right now is that I'm going to venture out into the working world and head back to my old stomping ground at the Moses Lake Clinic Radiology Department. A gal is leaving and she does a job there that I used to do and so it just fell in my lap. I'm excited to get out of the house and be among adults but I'm also a little nervous about sending my kids to daycare. I'm sure they'll be fine and I shouldn't worry but there it always that mothering instinct that kicks in. I start on Monday, I'm sure I'll have a stories to tell.

Soccer and Gymnastics....




Being a mom with kids involved in sports makes to be busy days. Bailey is in Soccer and has games on Fridays or Saturdays with a tournament coming up that will be both days. She's not the fastest runner on the team but she does make a mean goalie. We've played two games so far and won both... even though we aren't supposed to be keeping score yet. Karsyn is in her first year of Gymnastics. I say first year because she's really great at it and loves it. She's been invited to join the "Hot Shots" which is a group of kids that get more practice time and compete in meets around the area. I figured that since she is only 4, I'd give her some time to get bored with this before I invest more time and money into it. Cooper isn't doing anything "organized" right now. He just turned three and is just trying to make it to the van before mommy pulls away to take one of his sisters somewhere. With me going back to work he is going to start going to daycare... hopefully he'll do fine and that can be his activity.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I think that is great you get your old job back. You have done daycare for a while now. Your kid will adjust in a matter of time. Have your kids involed is a lot of work. But I thinks its worth it.(that's what I keep telling myself anyway!)Take care and good luck!